Western Union transfer provides financial services that enable people to send and receive money from more than 250 countries and Western Union locations across the world.
With over half a billion agents worldwide, annual transfers worth over $80 billion, and an average of 31 safe, secure transactions every second, one can see why Western Union is trusted all over the world.
In this article, our discussion will focus on whether Zenith Bank does Western Union or not. So if you are a Zenith Bank customer and want to be sure your bank does Western Union, read on.
Does Zenith Bank Do Western Union?
Yes! Zenith Bank do Western Union. You can access Western Union services – send and receive money – from the over 370 Zenith Bank branches spread across Nigeria.
Western Union has come up with a service called Account Based Money Transfer (ABMT). This service was developed to allow customers receive funds from anywhere directly into their Zenith Bank Domiciliary account via QuickTeller.
When you make use of Western Union money transfer in any Zenith bank branch, there is a limit to funds you can transfer to any bank account in the world. Zenith Bank allows up to the equivalent of ten thousand US dollars ($10,000) daily. This means if you are sending Pounds Sterling or Euro to someone overseas, it must not be more than the equivalent of ten thousand dollars. Before embarking on money transfer using Western Union, you must have your Zenith Bank-generated hardware token to authenticate all transfers on internet banking.
On the other hand, there are some requirements you have to meet for receiving payments through Western Union into your Zenith Bank account. Below are the requirements:
- Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
- The expected amount of money
- Verifiable means of identification (National ID Card, Driver’s License, International Passport, or Voter’s Identity Card).
- The receiver’s name, home address, and phone number(s).
- The sender’s name, country, and city (the name of the city is needed for transfers coming from the United States and Mexico).
- Test Question and Answer – where applicable.
Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account Requirements
If you are an existing Zenith Bank account holder with full documentation, the only requirement is a written letter of or completion of the account opening form. But as a new Zenith Bank customer, here are the requirements you will be needing to open a domiciliary account:
- Filled account opening form
- A single passport photograph of authorized signatories.
- Valid means of identification (National ID Card, Driver’s License, International Passport, or Voter’s Identity Card).
- Public Utility bill (PHCN bill, rent bill, water rate bill, telephone bill, tenement bill, etc.) receipt of not more than the last three months
- Visitation Report (residence).
Does Zenith Bank Do MoneyGram?
YES! Zenith Bank does MoneyGram money transfer. This means you can send or receive funds from international sources using MoneyGram at any Zenith Bank branch across Nigeria. All you have to do is to visit any Zenith Bank branch to get started.
Does Zenith Bank Do WorldRemit?
YES! Zenith Bank does WorldRemit money transfer. This means you can send or receive funds from international sources using WorldRemit at the more than 370 Zenith Bank branches across Nigeria. All you have to do is to visit any of the Zenith Bank branches to get started.
Does Zenith Bank Do Flutterwave?
YES! Zenith Bank do Flutterwave. This means you can send or receive funds from around Africa using Flutterwave into your Zenith Bank account. You don’t even need to visit any Zenith Bank branch to use Flutterwave..
Zenith Bank does or supports Western Union money transfer. You can visit any of the bank’s branches nationwide to either send or receive funds to and from international sources using Western Union money transfer. It is quite a simple and straightforward process.